Currently, the County of Alameda and State of California have health orders in effect that limit the use of our gym space. However, recently, the County of Alameda has allowed outdoor group fitness classes of 12 people or less to be permitted. Given this, we have begun to offer outdoor classes start on June 22. We have implemented various precautions to comply with all health orders.
For outdoor classes, we ask that you practice social distancing (at least 6 feet apart) and wear a mask at all times except for the high-intensity portion of the workout, during which masks are optional. Items we highly suggest you bring with you for each class:
• A mask (required)
• Your mobile device to view the workout and use it to track reps if needed)
• Towel or yoga mat for floor work (i.e. burpees, push-ups, sit-ups, etc.)
• Water bottle full of water
• Personal hand sanitizer (we will have a community bottle available)
• Sunscreen and sunglasses (afternoon sun will be in the front of the gym)
• Any personal workout items you need such as shoes, belts, wrist wraps, liquid chalk (no chalk will be provided), or anything else you may need
Please come to class already in your workout attire and ready to go. The showers will be unavailable for changing and showering.
Classes will meet out in the back parking lot of the Berkeley gym.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!